Tags and filters
Search results7 item(s) found Sort by
Type of content :
Publishing date:March 23, 2020
Maquettes, coloriages et autres bricolages, voici quelques des activités pour s'amuser tout en apprenant...
United States- Southern Manhattan: Between the Global and the Local- The transformations of a multifunctional urban space.
Type of content :
Publishing date:July 10, 2019
Between the Hudson River (to the west) and the East River, the southern tip of Manhattan Island is the historic center of New York City, veritable global city, at the heart of the American megalopolis. As often as it's associated with monotony or nonchalance, it's linked to abundance and luxury--New York is a city of contrasts, which is constantly reinventing itself. Inhabited, occupied, while simultaneously engaged in globalized phenomena (economic competition with other global cities and increasing ecological risks also confront it), this space is situated at the junction of global, metropolitan, and local scales and forces. In this context, the city is adapting and transforming itself in response to these stakes, all the while preserving its unique character.
Publishing date:February 14, 2015
A love story that lasted more than 15 years came to an end a little after 14:30 CET Saturday 14 February, on St Valentine’s Day, when the ATV-5 Georges Lemaître undocked from the International Space Station. Replay the live broadcast of the event here.
- ATV-5 (1) Apply ATV-5 filter
- Atv georges lemaitre (1) Apply Atv georges lemaitre filter
- Iss (1) Apply Iss filter
- Station Spatiale Internationale (1) Apply Station Spatiale Internationale filter
- ATV CC (1) Apply ATV CC filter
- ATV control centre (1) Apply ATV control centre filter
- Cnes (1) Apply Cnes filter
Publishing date:July 16, 2018
The solid-rocket booster for the future Ariane 6 and Vega-C launchers was successfully tested Monday 16 July on CNES’s BEAP solid booster test stand at the Guiana Space Centre.
Publishing date:January 19, 2009
Etudiants, lycéens, enseignants, industriels : pendant deux ans, tous se sont réunis autour du projet "peu banal" de maquette du rover Mars Science Laboratory. Un chantier pour lequel ils n'ont épargné ni leur temps, ni leur peine. Retour sur une expérience humaine et scientifique.
- Rover (1) Apply Rover filter
- Projet (1) Apply Projet filter
- MSL (1) Apply MSL filter
- BTS (1) Apply BTS filter
- Educatif (1) Apply Educatif filter
- Lycée (1) Apply Lycée filter
- Espace (1) Apply Espace filter
- Curiosity (1) Apply Curiosity filter
- archives (1) Apply archives filter
- actualités enseignants (1) Apply actualités enseignants filter
Publishing date:June 20, 2011
1970 FIRST ACCURATE MEASUREMENT OF THE EARTH-MOON DISTANCE Update: 06/20/2011
Publishing date:October 3, 2011
2008 TRACES OF LIFE IN A METEORITE COULD WITHSTAND AN ATMOSPHERIC RE-ENTRY Update: 10/03/2011