Tags and filters
Search results4 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:January 14, 2009
In September and October 2009, 18 drifting balloons will be released to acquire measurements in the stratosphere. Twelve of them will release 600 parachuted dropsondes to establish vertical profiles of the troposphere.
Publishing date:January 7, 2009
En septembre-octobre 2009, 18 ballons dérivants seront lancés pour faire des mesures stratosphériques. 12 d’entre eux largueront 600 sondes munies de parachute pour établir des profils verticaux de la troposphère.
Publishing date:November 23, 2010
In September and October 2010, 19 stratospheric balloons designed by CNES were released in the Antarctic Polar Vortex. The data gathered during the Concordiasi campaign are extremely promising.
Publishing date:August 20, 2010
The Concordiasi campaign set to begin on 2 September aims to enhance our understanding of the air masses over the ‘White Continent’ and improve satellite observations.
- Concordiasi Remove Concordiasi filter Concordiasi
- Mac murdo (1) Apply Mac murdo filter
- Antarctic (2) Apply Antarctic filter
- Pole (1) Apply Pole filter
- South (1) Apply South filter
- Vorcore (3) Apply Vorcore filter
- Balloon (1) Apply Balloon filter
- Stratosphere (1) Apply Stratosphere filter
- Dropsonde (3) Apply Dropsonde filter
- Iasi (3) Apply Iasi filter
- METOP (3) Apply METOP filter