Tags and filters
Search results3 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:June 1, 2006
One month after launch, Calipso has joined the A-Train constellation of 6 French-U.S. atmosphere-observing satellites. Calipso’s instruments are being checked out and brought into service. The satellite is set to be fully operational in the days ahead and is already beaming back its 1st images.
Publishing date:May 7, 2009
After 3 years operating flawlessly, the French-US satellite’s laser has failed. This contingency had been expected and CALIPSO has successfully switched to its back-up laser.
Publishing date:August 12, 2009
In 1947, the 1st airborne measurements began aiding scientists studying Earth’s atmosphere. Today, the SAFIRE joint research unit created in 2004 fulfils this data collection function.
- Safire (1) Apply Safire filter
- Troposphere (1) Apply Troposphere filter
- Atmosphere (2) Apply Atmosphere filter
- Cnrs (1) Apply Cnrs filter
- Insu (1) Apply Insu filter
- Marc pontaud (1) Apply Marc pontaud filter
- Didier renaut (1) Apply Didier renaut filter
- A-train Remove A-train filter A-train
- Calipso (2) Apply Calipso filter
- Smos (1) Apply Smos filter
- Amma (1) Apply Amma filter
- Polarcat (1) Apply Polarcat filter
- Archive (2) Apply Archive filter